Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1157 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Health Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Post Graduate Qualification + Formal Certification in Data Analytics/ Data Science + Epidomological Studies.
- Work on Health Analytics projects covering population health analytics, epidomological studies.
- Experience on epidemiology, systematic review, data analysis, disease forecasting, epidemiological trending, Real World Data analysis, with proficiency in MS office, STATA, SPSS, and SQL
- Health Analytics, Epidomological Analytcis, Bio Statistics, Data Science in Health.
- Systematically review and extract data from published studies and grey literature (prevalence/incidence/events).
- Estimate and forecast disease burden across countries incorporating models and trends as necessary, and bring out high quality reports.
- Performing customized Epidemiology Models and forecast models for insights generation on various indications for various indications and therapy areas as required by the client
- Clinical Trial analytics for launch summaries and pipeline updates of various indications
- Conducting pipeline analysis and case studies of various indications using secondary data and clinical trials data -
- Performing analysis such as sentiment, GAP, social media and digital analysis for various new and existing products and curating reports for the same
- Collaborating with various stakeholders and various teams to handle internal and external project-based audits for data security and project planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.