Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1055 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Health Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Post Graduate Qualification + Formal Certification in Data Analytics/ Data Science + Epidomological Studies.
- Work on Health Analytics projects covering population health analytics, epidomological studies.
- Experience on epidemiology, systematic review, data analysis, disease forecasting, epidemiological trending, Real World Data analysis, with proficiency in MS office, STATA, SPSS, and SQL
- Health Analytics, Epidomological Analytcis, Bio Statistics, Data Science in Health.
- Systematically review and extract data from published studies and grey literature (prevalence/incidence/events).
- Estimate and forecast disease burden across countries incorporating models and trends as necessary, and bring out high quality reports.
- Performing customized Epidemiology Models and forecast models for insights generation on various indications for various indications and therapy areas as required by the client
- Clinical Trial analytics for launch summaries and pipeline updates of various indications
- Conducting pipeline analysis and case studies of various indications using secondary data and clinical trials data -
- Performing analysis such as sentiment, GAP, social media and digital analysis for various new and existing products and curating reports for the same
- Collaborating with various stakeholders and various teams to handle internal and external project-based audits for data security and project planning