Head Search Solutions at Winning Edge India
Views:3089 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Government Affairs (5-10 yrs)
Primary Objectives Of Position:
1.Responsible for Analysis,Research and developing deep understanding of various industries.
2. Analyzing client specific ideas and knowledge-incorporating legal,policy, commercial, political, socio political aspects and industry trends.
3. Providing inputs to client strategy and image development(Government Affairs,industry body engagement, stakeholder outreach engagement and CSR initiatives).
Job Profile :
2. Monitor client wise industry development and potential issues.
3. Escalate potential issues.
4. Analyze impact of developments (Political, social, regulatory).
5. Assist in formulation/revamp of strategy (client specific).
6. Interact with senior management and counsel.
7. Identify key stakeholders and help develop stakeholder outreach programmes inline with strategy.
Fostering team work,managing change, persuasive communication, building collaborative relationships and strategic thinking, analytical and research skills, extremely strong written and spoken communication.
- Corporate brand and image building, understanding of regulatory frameworks and impact on industry,internal and external communication, understanding of legal positions. Knowledge of IT & Telecom(both technology and regulatory/ policy framework) would be a significant advantage.
- The candidate should ideally have at least 5-10 years of experience in this/ similar field.
- Strong communication and analytical skills are key to the role.
- The ability to think laterally and discern issues is an important part of the role. The candidate should hold graduate, post graduate degrees or management qualifications in any stream.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.