Consultant at Top-Notch Recruitment Consultant
Views:135 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Consultant/Senior Consultant/DM/Manager - IT Audit - ITGC (2-8 yrs)
Role - Consultant/Sr. Consultant/DM/Manager
Location - Gurgaon/Noida/Delhi
Key Responsibility :
- Knowledge on testing of key Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and review of compliance checklists and documenting the testing process.
- Knowledge on multiple areas of IT audits and regulatory / compliance audits.
- Assess that the controls over the systems that process, and store information of financial nature are operating effectively and review that appropriate controls are in place to ensure data integrity.
- Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships across an organization.
- Working with core Internal Audit Team to perform testing of ITGC controls.
- Performing documentation of the ITGC controls and asking relevant questions if the evidences are not appropriate.
- Working with the support vertical of Internal Audit Team to perform testing of ITGC controls.
- Follow-up performed for any evidence mismatch inspected .
- Performs review of user access management report .
- Reporting on daily status of control assigned by the team.
- Generating the reports for team to work on the Assignment .
- Under went internal training as part of learning and development .
- Review of IT policies and procedures
- Integral part of the team that does BIA(Business Impact Assessment)
- Prepared Training module on information security,data governance and AIP
- Perform internal Audit for IT infra and application process
- Reviewed all IT security policies and helped in the implementation of all control points
- Implementation of training module of information security on self training platform