Consultant at Top-Notch Recruitment Consultant
Views:143 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Consultant/Senior Consultant/DM/Manager - IT Audit - ITGC (2-8 yrs)
Role - Consultant/Sr. Consultant/DM/Manager
Location - Gurgaon/Noida/Delhi
Key Responsibility :
- Knowledge on testing of key Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and review of compliance checklists and documenting the testing process.
- Knowledge on multiple areas of IT audits and regulatory / compliance audits.
- Assess that the controls over the systems that process, and store information of financial nature are operating effectively and review that appropriate controls are in place to ensure data integrity.
- Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships across an organization.
- Working with core Internal Audit Team to perform testing of ITGC controls.
- Performing documentation of the ITGC controls and asking relevant questions if the evidences are not appropriate.
- Working with the support vertical of Internal Audit Team to perform testing of ITGC controls.
- Follow-up performed for any evidence mismatch inspected .
- Performs review of user access management report .
- Reporting on daily status of control assigned by the team.
- Generating the reports for team to work on the Assignment .
- Under went internal training as part of learning and development .
- Review of IT policies and procedures
- Integral part of the team that does BIA(Business Impact Assessment)
- Prepared Training module on information security,data governance and AIP
- Perform internal Audit for IT infra and application process
- Reviewed all IT security policies and helped in the implementation of all control points
- Implementation of training module of information security on self training platform
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.