Consultant/Senior Consultant - Data Science/Machine Learning - BFSI Consulting (2-8 yrs)
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Data Science/ML - BFSI Consulting
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Consulting
Skills - Data Science, Machine Learning, Fintech
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Opportunity to do progressive and modernistic work in the banking & financial services sector, using Machine Learning, Data Science, and Analytics at a state-of-the-art Data Science consulting firm, with clients across four continents.
Client Details :
- A decade young data science consulting firm, with clients across four continents
- VC funded, profitable, and includes global business leaders among its Advisory Board and Investors group
- Provide data science driven solutions in areas such as Customer Acquisition, Customer Management, Risk/Fraud/ Collections and operations.
- Lead analytical thought process and delivery on projects: Lead brainstorming sessions, create analytical plan, provide guidance to junior team members, identify value creation areas, evaluate predictive models & algorithms, pressure test approaches & outcomes, be responsible for quality control
- Own client communication and project delivery: Front-end the relationship with clients, craft the overall make presentations to clients, liaise with client team members
- 2-8 years of experience within the analytics domain with strong background in credit risk analytics/financial services analytics
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering/ economics/ commerce/ statistics/ mathematics or other quantitative domains from a Tier 1 institute
- Hand-on with developing predictive models (e.g. linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, etc.) along with expert level proficiency in R/Python/SAS as well as database querying tools (e.g. SQL)
- You should be open to international travel for 1-2 weeks every 1-2 months, once the Covid situation stabilises
- Immense client exposure
- Fast track promotions
- Excellent peer-group
- International travel
- Progressive and modernistic work in data science & machine learning
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.