Senior Consultant at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:142 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Data Analytics - BFSI (4-15 yrs)
Data Analytics - Consultant/Senior Consultant
Position Description: Candidate will be responsible in building and maintaining databases as per business requirement. This will include working with multiple datasets from various functions like, Pricing, Claims, Reinsurance etc.
- General Insurance knowledge, worked with underwriting or claims departments
- Ability to write efficient code to extract data using various tools e.g. SQL, SAS.
- Ability to move data from one format to another e.g. from SQL to SAS; from csv to SQL etc.
- Ability to merge multiple data sets; including merging data sets in 2 or more different formats.
- Ability to write efficient code to cleanse data efficiently in SQL and SAS.
- Good understanding of insurance terms and terminology.
- Understand the key aspects of good data governance i.e. Data Models & Data Dictionary.
- Expert in Data Preparation, Data Summary, Data Visualization
- Expert in MS Excel, SAS, and SQL
- Worked in multiple platforms like VBA, R, Python, Qlik, Tableau etc.