Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:1167 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Cyber Security - IT (4-8 yrs)
1. Experience in developing, implementing or architecting information security systems.
2. Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping.
3. Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
Job Role / Responsibilities :
- Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
- Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
- Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
- Enforce business, privacy and security policies.
- Implement IT and information security related technology products.
- Review, assess, benchmark and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies.
- Develop information security strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.