Assistant Researcher at New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3019 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Business Analyst - Investment Banking/Capital Market Domain (3-13 yrs)
NOTE : Apply only if you have relevant experience in BA-Investment Banking domain & can relocate to Mumbai (Goregaon) location.
Domain - Investment Banking, Capital Market.
Exp - 3 - 7 Years (Consultant)
Exp - 8 - 13 Years (Sr. Consultant)
Location - Mumbai
- BA/PM needed to work on all aspects of project delivery engaging a complex stakeholder groups across multiple global regions / product lines to execute global change programs in the Investment Banking domain.
- This includes business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, driving technical design and specifications in partnership with IT, functional test strategizing and execution, and user acceptance testing coordination. Must possess strong relationship management skills and be able to manage requirements and testing across Ops and IT teams both cross-division and globally. Role is focused on projects to support the development of regulatory/industry driven changes.
- Responsible for setting project direction and providing project oversight.
- Primary accountability for project delivery.
- Responsible for project stakeholder management.
- Responsible for scoping, estimation, project budgets and financials.
- Work with project manager and business sponsors to scope and analyse the area of analysis.
- Interface with business users on functional issues to analyse and define business and functional requirements.
- Lead business requirement gathering session and document requirements to create business.
- Requirement specification document.
- Act as a bridge between the business and technology teams.
- Define testing objectives and liaise with testing teams.
- Work in on-shore and off-shore mode.
- Domain and Business Knowledge:
- Process change experience - methodology and tools.
- Domain experience across key business areas - Trade Lifecycle, Trade Processing, Regulatory.
- Reporting, Collateral Management, Derivatives Operations - at least one.
- Critical thinking and ability to anticipate issues & plan stakeholder elicitation sessions.
Related industry & product knowledge.
Other Skills: Communication, Data Analysis, Presentation, Process Development, MS Office
Mastery, Issue Based Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, Business Case, Estimation, Scoping.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.