Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:85 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analyst - IT Software Firm (7-10 yrs)
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analyst - IT Software Company
Job Opening for Consultant/Sr.Consultant-Analyst with IT Software Company :
Role Purpose :
- To consult business using various analytical solutions, add and measure value for them, be a leader of a super-dynamic team thinking passionately about their client-businesses, participate in organization growth enablers.
Here are a few things that would be great for you to have :
- A masters degree in economics/ statistics OR B.E. / B. Tech with an MBA
- About 7-10 years of overall experience with at least 4 years in Decision Science
- Domain experience in big data technologies, predictive analytics, machine learning would be ideal.
- High proficiency in making presentations/story-telling of complex data coupled with the ability to explain complex analysis to business users.
- Strong technical leadership and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- A good team player and the ability to manage, groom and grow a team through mentoring and guidance for great performance. Big Team Handling Experience is ideal.
- Strong project and account management skills. Commercially very conscious.
- Sales Orientation to grow portfolio.
Other Skill Sets :
- Ability to work within constraints and make the best use of available resources.
- Ability to go beyond analytical thinking and recommend initiatives based on the data.
- Comfort with various technologies for analytics, reporting, modeling, campaign management.
- Comfort with presenting and interacting with senior people in the organization.
And here's what your job would look like :
- Lead a team of project managers, analysts, data scientists.
- Control the journey starting with the tech stack set up team performance, data etl, client onboarding, analysis, advanced algorithms, business understanding, fetching problems, solutions to business questions, translating back and forth to the client.
- Bring new thinking to the portfolio and farming from existing accounts.
- Client relationships.
- Internal Stakeholder Collaboration.
- Team Appraisals, Growth, Performance, Happiness.