Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:5261 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Consultant - SAS - BFSI Domain - IIT/ISI/DSE (0-1 yrs)
- Should have hands-on experience on Analytics tools such as SAS/R/Python and SQL.
- Experience in the field of Credit / Market risk / General Analytics.
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working onsite / offshore in a multi-cultural and global environment.
- Good at dealing with senior clients.
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Relevant years of experience in analytics, in BFSI and in risk analytics.
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit
- Require professionals with Analytics Model Development like-Predictive Modelling/Logistics Regression/Linear Regression/ Forecasting Modelling Etc.
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team .
- Experience in Credit card/ banking domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is must
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients
- Relevant years of work experience developing risk models (Basel, IFRS9, Business Models) in Retail Banking. Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit
- Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular including Operational, Capital and Impairment models.