Recruitment Executive at MySAP IT LLC
Views:1611 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - SAP PP/QM Module - Manufacturing (7-15 yrs)
- Expert level PP & QM module
- Corporate business knowledge/understanding of material management, procurement, manufacturing, quality management - beyond technical implementation experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong work ethic - committed to doing what it takes to get the job done within realistic time expectations
- Ability to work independently - identify problems, initiate follow-up to final resolution
- Ability to meet realistic timelines for deliverables
- Team player - willing to share knowledge with other team members; willing to share in the workload so there is even distribution of work among team members where possible.
Required application and customizing know-how in some or all of the following areas:
- Some exposure/experience to Manufacturing execution system, MII, Integrated business planning will be an additional advantage.
- SAP Certification in PP & QM, PPDS is an added advantage.
- Understanding of middleware applications and Configurations (Eg: Core Interface, XI, RFC Connections, IDOC)
- Knowledge/expertise in Manufacturing execution system.
- Knowledge/expertise in shop floor execution system is an added advantage.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Universal degree preferred in B.E/MBA/MCA or equivalent degree with a strong manufacturing expertise
- At least 5-7 years of relevant SAP experience
- Ability to quickly learn business processes with respect to SAP S/4 HANA, SAP industry-specific solutions, functions, and technologies relevant to the role
- Proficient English language skills (spoken and written), fluent and clear.
- Versatility regarding cultural diversity
- Interpersonal skills - must have peer to peer networking abilities
- Excellent information structuring and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and handle unexpected situations
- Strong customer focus; understand customer queries and find solutions on short notice
- Focus on quality, reliability and on-time delivery.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.