Recruiter at Ultiwise Management Consultant
Views:298 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant - SAP MRS/SAP ISU ABAP - Oil & Gas/Utilities Sector (5-10 yrs)
Hiring Candidates for SAP MRS / SAP ISU ABAP for IT industries
- 2 Implementation Project in utilities sector like Oil & Gas.
- Supporting definition and modeling of business processes
- Checking how the business model works with the SAP products
- Configuring the software to suit the required business processes and to meet analysis and report requirements
- Determining the global and local standardization requirements
- Determining requirements for organizational change in the enterprise
- Supporting knowledge transfer to other project team members
- Supporting organization and performance of tests
- Defining requirements for authorization profiles and access authorizations
- Analyzing statistical performance and passing on recommendations for improvement to support
- Creating and developing data solutions and strategies to meet the requirements of the corresponding SAP component (for example, APO, BW, CRM)
- Creating end user training materials for the new functions
- The application consultant is not responsible for:
- The technical implementation of the solution
- The programming of interfaces and other developments
- Recurring problems with the quality of data (problems with data quality should be passed on to the project manager).
JD FOR SAP MRS :
- Effectively manage high volumes of resources and demands for your service, plant maintenance, or project business.
- No of implementation projects should be minimum 1.
- Get a real-time view of resources and project assignments with a user-friendly planning board.
- Drag and drop- to update project details.
- Boost productivity and reduce operational downtime.
- With the ability to view, analyse, and interpret order data, you can easily match technician skills to assignments - for better repair work and improved service quality.
- We can integrate MRS with all SAP modules.
- MRS runs fully integrated in the ERP system.
- PS Integration
- HR Integration
- PM Integration
- DBM Integration
- C Projects Integration