Recruitment specialist at Tech-Soul
Views:39 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant - SAP ISU - Billing Application (5-9 yrs)
Position Overview: Configure and build SAP ISU application in Billing module. Provide functional design and support for North America based utility clients of VertexOne. Collaborate with the client and NA team members to gather requirements, develop and deploy solutions.
- Should possess SAP Billing and invoicing knowledge for preparation of business blueprints, business process plan (BPP), functional documents, and test cases etc.
- Should have knowledge of the Meter to Cash
- Should have experience of end to end Billing Master data configuration.
- Should have experience and work knowledge of Billing Documents, Invoicing Documents, Automatic Billing and simulations, Manual Billing, Out-sorting and Bill reversals
- Should have experience and work knowledge of invoicing, out-sorting and charges of invoicing
- Should have good knowledge of Billing Business processes like Collective Billing, Joint Invoicing, Budget Billing, Real Time Pricing, and Batch Processes.
- Should have experience and work knowledge of Bill Print and Print Workbench
- Experience in regulated and/or de-regulated energy market of North America
- Develop templates and methods to improve the efficiency of application support
- Gather and prioritizes relevant SAP Business requirements and designing the appropriate solution
- Understands configuration dependencies and inter-relationships between other modules of SAP such as Device Management, CS/CRM, FICA and design and troubleshoot in the area with this knowledge
- Defines test scenarios to cover full scope of the business as well as creating master data and carry out the unit, cycle and integration test
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Commerce, Chartered Accountant, Master's in Business Administration or degree in Finance or equivalent degrees.
- At least 5+ years of experience in SAP application
- Should have minimum of one full life-cycle implementation experience
- Should have mature inter-personnel and communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in written and spoken English, proficiency with MS Visio, Word and Excel, incident management tools.
- Basic understanding of SaaS, cloud computing.
- Can work under minimum supervision, good time management and work planning