Research Associate at Antal International
Views:389 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Consultant - Sales & Marketing/B2B Sales Program - Management Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/IIFT/FMS/NMIMS (3-9 yrs)
The client is looking to onboard an external advisor on a B2B sales program that they are running with a niche logistics client in Mumbai. If it works out, he/she can find other similar opportunities within the firm too.
What we need should look like below
1. 3-8 years of overall experience
2. Experience with client-consulting projects in Big 4 accounting, other management consulting firms
3. Also preferred to have some experience in B2B sales
4. Pedigree preferably from Tier I b-schools (ISB, IIMs, XLRI etc.); can consider Tier II b schools too, if candidate is outstanding
5. Preferred location: Mumbai
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
You are responsible for :
- Coaching sales leaders to become independent sales coaches
- Being accountable for adherence to sales/funnel health scorecard of market
- Working within a global team of peers to improve sales excellence (strategy and deployment)
- Deployment of global and local sales training programs on sales behaviors and competencies
- Leading sales improvement projects in line with the management team's top performance priorities
- Installing daily management and problem-solving in Order In Taking and Funnel Health
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert to bring targeted solutions (data and analytics) as a result of problem-solving activities
- Coaching top opportunities at risk, by applying customer-focused selling (CFS) tools & techniques
- Driving Sales Effectiveness Programs / Kaizens in Health systems & Personal Health to build capability/competencies of our commercial teams in both B2B & B2C.
- Driving & supporting Go to Market initiatives in the market for optimizing our Business
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Maintain and manage the financial forecast and cost module projections for new business submission.
- Undertake cross-selling and upselling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through value-added products.
- Manage and coordinate all commercial activities of a defined vertical group of customers with the customer service team, in line with the company's short and long-term results & targets.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Mandatory 7-8 Years of Experience
- Proven work experience in handling government stakeholders, logistics domain
- Multitasking and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and operation principles and practices
- Basic IT skills (MS Office etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills