Associate Consultant at Careernet Consulting
Views:37859 Applications:1476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:552
Consultant - Risk Modeling/Analytics - BFSI - IIT (1-5 yrs)
Work Location: Bangalore
Education: IIT - Delhi / Bombay / Kanpur/ Roorkee/ Madras/ Khragpur, DSE (Delhi School of Economics) & Indian statistical Institutes 2012 passouts only.
- Individual Contributor role for developing new and enhancing existing risk scorecards (application, behavior, collections/recovery, etc) or Marketing Analytics modeling.
- Should have minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in analytics, strategy develpoment, implementation, building models.
Industry experience :
- Banking, Credit Cards, Loans, mortgage, insurance, fraud, BASEL, Marketing Analytics, Credit Risk Modeling (1+ years)
Education / tool experience :
- Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field from tier 1 colleges.
- Should have experience in scorecard development, maintenance and validation experience in a banking environment.
- Experience with statistical modeling and analytic techniques such as OLS and logistic regression, univariate and multivariate statistical analysis, CART and/or CHAID.
- Sound Knowledge of SAS, SQL and other analytical tools
Feel free to contact on +91-80-66560210.
# - +91-80-66560210
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.