Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1649 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Risk Analyst - Statistical Modeling (2-5 yrs)
M.SC statistics / PHD in similar - Mandate
We are looking Risk Analyst - Statistical Modeling for client with a global presence based at Noida .
Office Location : Noida
Salary : Standard Hike on Existing
Experience : 1.5 yrs
Education : M.SC statistics / PHD in similar
Shift Conditions : 10 am to 6 pm, 5 days working
Grade : Consultant
Transport : Own
The role is to handle some key statistical problem in the process and devise solutions around it taking help of applicable programming language and techniques. This role plays a key role in solving industry issues on modeling techniques and thus helps the team in delivering additional value to the clients. S/He will be expected to deliver solutions to analytics engagement for various client problems and internal processes independently.
This will include problem solving, hypothesis testing, advanced analysis, creating models & solutions and compelling visualizations to make the solutions scalable and easily understood. Will collaboratively work along with team leads and management to understand the problem and work solutions. Going forward in future depending on the performance we will have a team developed with s/he.
Essential Job Functions
1. Design solutions for various distributions and combining various distributions handling limitations of parameters.
2. Real world solutions to inefficiencies in the models.
3. Explore the techniques of statistical modeling and simulation of events across 1 year and apply programming and science knowledge to get to an optimum solution.
4. Solve business problems & develop business solution: Use problem solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify alternative creative solution.
5. Lead projects independently. Execute end to end process and demonstrate to internal and external stakeholder of the project, ensure regular updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk.
6. Detailed analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Master's Degree in Statistics / 3+ year's industry expertise in solving complex statistical problems
- Has to be proficient in R.
- Conceptual clarity on distributions binomial, Gaussian, poison, bivariate and multi variate regressions, Fourier Transform, Factor and correlation coefficient, hypothesis, data, optimization, curve blending, various tests and deviations, co variances, matrix algebra, simulation, aggregation, Proportions etc.
- Good to have Programming languages: C, C++, .NET, Java.
- Good communication verbal and written.
- Interest to understand business acumen / domain knowledge / processes.
- Ability to think on his/her feet and engage w ith both the business and analytical community
- Ability to adapt with ambiguity in cross functional environment
If the above profile suits you, pls share your updated Photo Resume alongwith the below details -
Current Working hours :
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate, if yes share reason :
Education Qualification :
Post Graduate is Regular / full time ( yes/no) :
Total Exp :
Exp in Statistical Modeling( yrs) :
Statistical tools used :
Rate your proficiency on R on the scale of 1-5 ( 5 being excellent) :
Programming languages: C, C++, .NET, Java.Known - please specify :
Current Company :
Current CTC ( Fixed + Var) :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
Earliest Joining you can manage ( Leaves, discussion etc) :
Gaps if any :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.