Consultant - Research & Development - Therapy/Oncology/Pharma/Life Sciences - Big4 (2-5 yrs)
Required Experience and Skills (similar across industry verticals)
- Clear and concise communication - conduct client interviews, participate in workshops/trainings and present recommendations
- Good client presence - interact and build relationships with clients and other team members
- Analytical thinking - ability to perform detailed, quantitative analysis and research (primary and secondary). Synthesize and present insights and recommendations from data.
- Logical structuring - structured approach to problem solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems
- Project management activities including preparing project status updates as required
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Develop and own development of end to end deliverable
Therapeutic Area Transformation Practice provides a unified market, pursuit or offering for clients or pursuits that need a TA based focused (e.g., diabetes, oncology, immunology, neurology) to be effective in improving cost, quality, access and value to patients
- In depth and up to date knowledge of the Global healthcare and life science industry (with specific emphasis on U.S. and EU5)
- Ability to generate leading market insights from market data
- Strong academic background preferably with PhD/MD/MS/MBBS + Master's degree from a premium institute
- 1-3 years of relevant consulting experience post a master's degree (Max 5 yrs total, i.e. Pre + Post MBA)
- Hands-on exposure with Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / Biotech), US Provider, US Payor/Health Plans industry sector in consulting/advisory role
- Experience of working for/with leading companies in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / Biotech), US Provider and US Payor/Health Plan companies
- Understanding and experience in Oncology/ Diabetes would be a plus
- Demonstrated experience in writing or contributing to scientific publications as a plus.
- MBA, MS or PhD from a premier school in India or abroad.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience ( post Masters )
- Willingness to travel internationally (primarily US) 60% -100% of the times
- Active H1B visa from previous employer or Green Card holders will be preferred