Research Associate at Antal International
Views:517 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Consultant - Refinery Operations Excellence - Oil & Gas - Global Management Consulting Firm - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
Consultant - Global Management Consulting Firm - Refinery Operations Excellence O&G - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS
- We are working with a Global Management Consulting Firm in their search of core Refinery Operations Excellence role.
- The consultant provides continuous, distinctive support to the firm's clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of the firm's recommended changes.
- The implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. You'll work closely with the client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of the Consulting firm's recommended change in their business.
- You'll ensure the operations excellence parameters viz Cost reduction, productivity improvement, Quality Management etc are being implemented.
- You'll be an active member of the team of consultants in designing and implementing strategies.
For that we require candidates :
- Candidate with 8-12 years in refining company ( Downstream ) primarily expertise in Ops Excellence
- Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.
- Strong Problem-solving skills and fluent communication is a basic requirement
- Chemical engineering from a reputed institute like IIT/NIT/UDCT/BITS or similar.
- MBA from reputed B School will be an advantage.
- The candidates who worked for an organization like Reliance, Nayara, Shell, UOPhoneywell, Axens will be preferred
- Candidates with Relevant and interested profile can share resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.