HR Consulting at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:475 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Consultant - Quality Call Audit - National Health Authority (2-8 yrs)
1. POSITIONS VACANT : Consultants (Quality Call Audit), CON-QCA, National Health Authority (NHA), MoHFW, GoI (Two Vacancies)
Note: Candidates must additionally submit their application online on the SAMS website, by or before August 9, 2020. Based on the process agreed with NHA, candidates failing to apply online on the SAMS website, cannot be considered for the vacancy (ies).
Once you have applied for the post on IIMJOBS, please check your inbox for a mail from SAMS, providing instructions for submitting your online application form.
Consultants (Quality Call Audit), National Health Authority, MoHFW, GoI (Two Vacancies)
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND :
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body, responsible for implementing Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), India's flagship health assurance scheme, providing health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization, to over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families, or approximately 50 crore beneficiaries.
NHA is tasked with implementing PM-JAY at the national level.
State Health Agencies (SHAs) have been instituted by concerned states to implement PM-JAY at the state level. SHAs have full operational autonomy to implement PM-JAY in their state.
Key Functions of NHA :
Key functions of the NHA include the following :
(1) Formulation of operational guidelines, model documents and contracts, to ensure standardization and interoperability of PM-JAY;
(2) Effective implementation and regular monitoring of PM-JAY, across the country, including initiation of suitable action for course correction, as necessary;
(3) Coordination with various State Governments on a regular basis for implementing PM-JAY;
(4) Acting as an apex body for SHAs that have been set up to implement PM-JAY.
For more information about NHA, please visit https://pmjay.gov.in/about/nha
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
Reporting to General Manager (Operations), the Consultants (Quality Call Audit), shall be responsible for auditing calls to ensure quality service standards.
Key Responsibilities :
(1) Audit at least 25 calls (average) per day;
(2) Ensure calls meet with prescribed quality standards and share daily, weekly and monthly reports;
(3) Monitor and report incorrect responses;
(4) Assist with the definition of quality service standards;
(5) Conclude observations and share the same with concerned teams in a time bound manner;
(6) Any other assignment/ responsibility given by NHA.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Essential: Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
Two years of experience in quality control of voice process in a call center (inbound/ outbound).
(1) Prior experience in an audit role, preferably in a call center, or in customer care;
(2) Demonstrated experience in training;
(3) Prior experience in the health insurance domain shall be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Understanding of reporting and administrative requirements of call centers;
(2) Fluency in English and Hindi is necessary. Working knowledge of other languages shall be an advantage;
(3) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
(4) Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
(5) Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
(6) Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English and Hindi with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills.
5. VACANCY DETAILS: Two vacancies
6. AGE LIMIT:
Not less than 25 years and not exceeding 35 years, as on the last date for receiving applications.
7. COMPENSATION OFFERED: Gross remuneration budgeted for the position is Rs. 85,000/- per month.
8. LOCATION: New Delhi, NHA Office.
9. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD:
The post-holder shall be engaged on a consultancy contract, initially for a period of 12 months, extendable thereafter, on the basis of performance and approval by NHA.
10. REFERENCE: CON-QCA
11. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011-41011564/65; 4081 9900
12. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before August 16, 2020, 11:59:59 PM.
The last date for receipt of completed application forms for the vacancy is extended up to August 16, 2020 (11:59:59 PM). Other terms and conditions related to the application process remain unchanged.
Please Note : Only information input by candidates into their online application form, shall be considered for the purposes of confirming eligibility and assessing their candidature. The CV document uploaded by candidates shall be considered to comprise supplementary information, only. Requests by candidates to consider supplementary information provided in the CV document for the purposes of determining eligibility or awarding assessment scores shall not be entertained. Applications submitted through non-online modes, shall be deemed invalid.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.