Research Associate at Antal International
Views:390 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Consultant - Quality Assurance - Pharmaceutical Sector - Big4 (7-15 yrs)
About the practice :
Operations Excellence is one of the largest practices for our clients. The consulting firm serves top-tier clients on a broad range of Operations topics. So, to help our clients in their search for a consultant to lead cost excellence projects and develop innovative solutions to deliver these programs to their clients.
A quality assurance consultant is responsible for ensuring that the units being manufactured at the clients' facilities comply with quality standards set by the industry. Specific duties of a quality assurance consultant are visiting clients' facilities, overseeing the production process, finding out erroneous methods or tools being used by workers,
Job Responsibility: -
- Design all test scripts and ensure compliance to all test plans for the operational system and validate all tests for various activities.
- Coordinate with teams to assist in developing all resources for projects and identify all required defects and design all test automation systems and validate all test scripts for all regression programs and manage efficient handling of all regression tests.
- Develop and maintain efficient quality assurance tests according to required policies and procedures and prepare reports for same for all test activities and collaborate with developers and business analysts and evaluate all documents.
- Assist to perform compatibility tests for all component tests and design all user cases as per user requirement.
- Perform all vulnerability tests and protect all data according to standards and design all comprehensive test cases for all software programs and supervise the development of all test standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all technical issues and perform quality audits on all processes and maintain compliance to all standards and procedures.
- Manage and assist to prevent reoccurrence of all operational issues and coordinate with all system users and technical team and provide required teaching to all departmental staff.