Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:2883 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Project Management - Education - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-3 yrs)
Big 4 company is looking for Consultant in Educational industry.
Job Description :
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements
- Use client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Leads and directs multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiates fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Getting it done - manage client and firm priorities
- Excellent communication skills especially presentation skills
- Ability to prepare Thought Leadership
- Taking ownership of organization-building activities
- Counsels teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting the future needs of the firm.
- Builds a mini team and capability deepening of the team
- Contributes to implementing and enhancing the firm's policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm's intellectual capital
- Acts promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM (full time) - Only Premier Business Schools (IIM- s, XLRI)
- 1 to 3 yrs of relevant (consulting) experience largely in the education sector
PEOPLE BENEFITS :
- A strong learning culture
- Quarterly rewards and recognition program
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.