Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:6161 Applications:361 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Consultant - Project Management (5-10 yrs)
The focus of this position is participating in teams dedicated to project delivery. The position emphasizes integration of I/O methodologies to meet unique client requirements.
Responsibilities might include the following :
Key Consultant accountabilities include :
- Deliver/implement client projects requiring in depth knowledge in core technologies (e.g., selection/assessment, learning and development, organizational development and executive assessment, coaching and development).
- Provide input and thought leadership on core technologies as appropriate.
- Design, develop, and deliver business solutions.
- Assist in controlling cost and managing project profitability.
- 25 - 40% travel.
- Provide high level, integrated consulting to assist clients in evaluating/implementing the solutions.
- Develop long term business relationships with clients.
- Provide support to account executive teams in sales situations requiring in-depth expertise.
- Experience in assessment technology solutions (work analysis, selection, testing, simulations and assessment centers).
- Experience with web based applications of selection and assessment tools and/or learning technologies.
- Experience in applying any one or a combination of selection/assessment, learning and development, organizational development and executive assessment technology solutions in a business environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong internal and external client service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills (face-to-face and on the telephone).
- Business acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.