Consultant - Program Management - Government Sector (2-15 yrs)
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support and Manage govt relationship to grow and be more impactful through continuous strategic support
- Develop key hypotheses based on government problems statements in urban affairs
- Identify and build partnerships with all members of the PMU
- Promote coordination and cumulative learning among beneficiaries and support a government in the initiatives- both central and state PMU.
- Develop and implement a strategy for long term strategic support.
- Build and lead government partnerships - support building vision and implementation of processes and program through project management, knowledge sharing and policy changes
- Conduct policy research in urban affairs and develop papers for advocacy.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 to 12 years of work experience with managerial responsibilities and track record of high achievement in the consulting world
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to build & manage relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to travel Desired Qualities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Operating style suited to working in a small-organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate's experience levels.
Associate: 2-5 years
Managers: 5-10 years
Sr. Managers: 10-15 years