Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:64 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Consultant - Procurement Technology (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Procurement Technology Consultant for a niche management consulting firm based at Bengaluru
Job Details :
Location : Narayanapura, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru
Role : Permanent ; Individual Contributor
Reports to : Client
Work Timings : 5 days working, ; Working from Office Roster basis;
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 5-10 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in FMCG, F&B, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, or Manufacturing. Extensive hands-on experience (at least 2 years) in either Source-to-Contract engagements or Procure-to-Pay process implementation/improvement for Fortune 500 companies
Education : Graduate from Premier Engg School + MBA from Premier Institute ( Pref)
This role requires the individual to assist clients in Source-to-Contract (S2C) engagements, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) operations/ transformation initiatives ranging from operational improvement, strategic cost reduction initiatives, change management workstreams to system/tool implementation at a global scale.
He/she is responsible for managing internal stakeholders, external partners, successfully lead technology-based transformation efforts, and support with leadership updates. He/she should have strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. He/she would work with cross-functional teams and business leads to ensure project deliverables, manage risks or escalations, and seek support on roadblocks.
- Independently manage end-to-end technology lead process transformation workstreams for Source to Pay processes for either direct or indirect spend category with complete ownership to meet client requirements, cost reduction targets, compliance, and improvement on KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement opportunity projects to drive productivity or reducing process cycle time
- Demonstrate ability in managing IT projects for Procurement-
- Collaborating with implementation partners to ensure a detailed transition approach and plans for individual geographies/business portfolios
- Aligning with key stakeholders (Procurement Directors, Business Leads, Delivery Leads, and others) on plan
- Working with transformation PMO to proactively identify risks and mitigation approaches
- Working with support functions and transformation teams to ensure the project receives the right enablement at the right time
- Supporting Change Management activities to prepare the client for deployment and adoption (Change Program, Operating Model & Organizational alignment, Communications, Trainings)
- Conduct client's current capabilities evaluation and gap assessment, alternatives assessment and develop strategic ways-to-play for the client to stay ahead of the curve
- Lead right from process diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment to planning and strategy development through implementation
- Working and hands-on knowledge of ERP tools and best-in-class S2P tools - e.g. SAP Ariba/ Coupa/ Zycus, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a cross-functional global organization
- Prior experience in team management with strong stakeholder management skills & the ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in analyzing client's processes and operational data to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare a business case to deliver procurement transformational projects.
Good to have
- Certification such as CSCP, CPM, SPSM is a plus
- Digital Procurement Transformation experience with Procurement tech implementation
- Strong customer-centric focus, relationship management with key partners, persuasive, proactive, and can-do attitude is a must
- English: Fluent, written, and oral (ability to interact with senior stakeholders)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Strong work ethics and ability to adhere to timelines
- Compassionate towards team members and colleagues