Consultant/Process Lead - Data Loss Prevention - BFS (5-7 yrs)
You will be primarily responsible for Design, implementation & management of the enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution & CASB.
- The Senior Specialist (L3) analyst required to work in the Data Protection Team, providing highest level of security consultancy and operational support of platform security infrastructure components.
- The role is suited to an experienced DLP Administrator or Security Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise security platform.
- Provide DLP Implementation and architecture assurance on CASB platforms.
- Maintain security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Monitoring performance and availability of the applications on the Cloud platform.
- Good Experience in migration from On-Prem DLP infrastructure to Private Cloud.
- Experience with AWS/GCP networking, VPN and Active directory is preferred.
- Managing cloud adoption and disaster recovery procedures for backups.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver against strict deadlines. Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks.
- Collaborate with IT Security and Risk team as well as with other functional and technical partners to define and manage DLP infrastructure and incident workflow.
- Contribute to overall DLP process improvements and documentation.
- Conduct a data classification activity across entire organizations information assets such as customer's PPI data, financial transactions, confidential documents, etc.
- Excellent knowledge on installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills on Windows Server Administration and Linux server Administration
- Respond rapidly to unplanned events, including afterhours for Severity 1 issues.
- Regularly re-evaluate processes, procedures and service improvement initiatives.
Essential Qualifications :
- Must have 5 to 7 years of Data Loss Prevention work experience which includes engineering DLP and Information Protection solutions in large multi-national commercial organizations
- Strong experience on Cloud DLP (CASB), Network DLP, Endpoint DLP and Storage DLP.
- Experience on application support in a 24x7 rotational support window.
- Experience working with customer confidential, PII or sensitive proprietary data.
- Experience on Data classification tools like AIP, Titus, Information centric encryption.
- Cloud DLP (CASB)
- Network DLP
- Endpoint DLP
- Storage DLP