Staffing Specialist at Hipos Consulting Services
Views:284 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant - Presales - IT (10-18 yrs)
Expected deliverables :
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the presales process with direct and channel customers the Pre-Sales Consultant must be able to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presale's technical consultancy role, the consultant will own and provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams. Accompany salespeople on visits to prospects and clients.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations that require more in-depth or credible knowledge.
- Liaise with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
- Carry out research to stay ahead of their area of expertise - including understanding the current & future market, product, and competitor landscape.
- Manage the sales bid process, responding to RFI's & RFP's when a client or prospect puts an opportunity - out to tender- .
- Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure capabilities and owning the end-to-end proposal activities.
Desired Skills :
- Subject matter expertise in a required field (ideally gained working within the market they are now - selling- to). Handled BFSI, Pharma, Logistics, renewables / Oil and Gas / Ports / retail / E-comm industry .
- Ability to read the trend and then match it with the IP- s/products available internally and stitch a unique selling proposition .
- Strong client-facing skills, e.g., meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process (ideally gained within a similar, commercial environment).
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills including an ability to think - on their feet- when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
- Experience managing the end-to-end bid or proposal process including responding to RFI- s/RFP's.
- Good team player
- High learning curve
Qualification : BE/B-tech .
Desired - advanced technology certification like APMP and others