Chief Talent Partner at BB Works
Views:70 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Consultant - Presales Cloud/Infrastructure - IT (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a Presales Consultant (strong experience in managing INFRA and CLOUS deals) for a Leading Global IT services organization having
Budget - 20 - 25 LPA
Location: Pune / Hyderabad
- 10+ years experience in IMS PreSales in IMS (,Cloud Infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Experience in Migration of Cloud Infra solutioning.
- Excellent In communication (writing, presenting and speaking) skills
- Independently coordinate with multiple teams during the Bid stage to create solution and pricing
- As a Pre-Sales Cloud Consultant responsible for providing technical leadership to the team and colleagues.
- Strong Technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies and virtualized environments.
- Strong understanding of all available cloud services i.e. AWS / Azure and GCP
- Presales solution architect having understanding of business requirements and designing solutions in the IT infrastructure domain, complete costing and bidding for the same to global customers.
- Assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFIs, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations, and delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements.
- Handle multiple opportunities and support the process of qualification of deals
- Solution creation in terms of delivery organization competencies, processes, tools, dimensioning, costing, etc.
- Maintain & update market benchmarks for delivery mechanisms, documentations, KPIs, etc.
- Detailed working knowledge of emerging technologies and market trends in the new portfolio segments covering Cloud, IoT and Micro & Digital Services
- Lead and be responsible for the cloud architecture on all aspects both functional and non-functional around design of a cloud-based production grade product infrastructures that will serve the largest Telecomm companies in the world.
- Pre-Sales Solution Support for Proof-of-Concept (POCs), 1st and 2nd engagements and developing the value and selling propositions