Recruiter at Apidel
Views:5059 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Consultant - Predictive Modelling & Optimization - Consumer/CPG/Retail Industry (1-8 yrs)
Position: Predictive Modelling & Optimization Consultant
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 1 to 7.5 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Devise innovative solutions using Statistical techniques to solve specific client business problems in the Consumer industry
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct analysis road-map based on the business context
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Ability to connect data of different types, working with potentially incomplete data sources and cleaning data sets to discover new insights.
- Build best in class models that could belong to Marketing Mix modeling, Price and Promotions modeling, customer insights strategies, forecasting, predicting and optimizing operations
- Client/Customer engagement & management
- Assist in developing/coaching individuals technically as well as on soft skills during the project and as part of BRIDGEi2i training program.
- Consumer/CPG/Retail Industry background is desirable
- 2-4 years of work in statistical modelling, client management and business analysis role
- Strong working background in R, Python and SQL
- Expertise in various statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods.
- Expertise in time series forecasting methods
- Strong Analytical skills
- Communication: Ability to express thoughts to project group in English
- Understanding of machine learning basics through education/ exposure / certification
- Strong programming skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VBA), and PowerPoint skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.