Director at Hexaconcepts
Views:1391 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:226
Consultant - Patient Analytics (2-10 yrs)
Client : An MNC in healthcare analytics domain
Position : Consultant - Patient Analytics
Experience : 2y - 10y
Location : Bangalore/Gurugram/Pune
Joining : Immediate to 30 days
- Sizing, classification, Segmentation & Targeting to carve out broader insights on these distinct groups
- Periodic reports based on KPIs e.g. MS, growth, units, value, YTD, SOV, contribution etc.
- Work seamlessly with the internal stakeholders and client to deliver projects using best practices and well-defined methodology
- Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of deliverables across the function
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
- Configure data and calculation processes, design and implement reports
- Process client's data and reports, implement and process verification procedures
- Fulfil client requests for information
- Perform ad hoc work requested by client or necessary maintenance
- Provide recommendations for process improvements where appropriate
- Adhere to project plan (i.e. meet milestone content and deadline)
- Provide leadership and training to junior resources.
Requirements (Must Have) :
- Experience of working with APLD and PLD to answer business questions
- Strong programming skills in SAS, SQL. Python programming will be a plus.
- Proven experience in people & project management.
- Awareness of market landscape, current developments, leading products and players
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.