Owner at Catalyst HRS
Views:384 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Consultant - Organizational Development Consultant (8-10 yrs)
Organizational Development Consultant, Bangalore , 8 + years HRBP, OD, Strategic HRM
Organizational Development Consultant : Are you someone who enjoys working with leadership teams to bring about change in the way organizations function so they become more contemporary and competitive?
This role is for you if :
- You're an HR Post Graduation and it's been 8 to 10 years since you have entered the world of work
- You are someone who enjoys remodeling the organization's structure, processes, procedures, and resource utilization.
- You are interested in developing and implementing initiatives in a number of areas related to leadership, culture, and organizational success.
- You will drive change in organizations, by influencing people across levels and making client companies more competitive
- You have worked in strategic and operational HR roles, covering the employee lifecycle and you have been in an HR Business Partnering role. Hands-on HR consulting experience is something we are looking for.
- As an experienced professional, you like working on consulting projects in building values, culture, organizational, and people development practices while ensuring that HR initiatives are business linked.
- You will get to work in areas of organization design, competency mapping, designing performance management systems, HR policy & process design, talent development, assessment, and selection methods, enhancing employee engagement, running the HR function for start-up clients, and helping clients strengthen their employer brand.
You are someone who :
- Someone who displays executive presence ; able to hold one's own with senior client leaders.
- You have a keen sense of observation. You have the ability to read people and circumstances.
- Your aim is to pursue excellence and are uncompromising on quality.
- Someone who enjoys working in small teams and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
- Someone who enjoys traveling within and outside Bengaluru
- Someone who is comfortable immersive oneself in a client's work environment.
Location : Bengaluru
About Carpediem :
- Carpediem, since its inception 20 years ago, has built a consulting practice in Employer Branding, Brand Management, and Organization Development. Over time, we have developed many Brands of Choice by seamlessly straddling strategy and execution.
- An emerging field, Employer Branding lies at the cusp of brand and HR. The approach is three-pronged; Craft Employee Value Propositions (EVPs). Deliver on the promises to employees.
- Attract top talent for companies that aspire to be a great place to work and a destination for talent.
- We've worked with over 100 clients, many of whom we've had long-term associations with.
- We're fortunate to have companies like Hindustan Unilever, Accenture, Tata Motors, Murugappa Group, Honeywell, InMobi, Texas Instruments, Piramal Group, United Spirits, SAB Miller, Royal Enfield, Allergan, redBus, and Deutsche Bank, to name a few on our client roster.