Partner & Director at iCube Consortium Pte Ltd
Views:577 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Consultant - Organizational Design - Airlines - Contractual (10-15 yrs)
Our client one of the global leaders in the Airlines Industry based out of Malaysia has been implementing several people initiatives to not only survive but also thrive amidst the crisis caused by Covid-19 pandemic. Organizational Restructuring is one of the critical initiatives of the overall strategic people agenda and our client is looking for a seasoned Organization Design Consultant to drive the implementation of this important project for a period of 6 months.
The Organization Design Consultant designs and maintains the systems and processes for the job creation, job evaluation, job re-profiling, organizational structure design and organizational change rules. The consultant will work closely with the Group CHRO and the HR Top team and other key stakeholders in the organization in managing organizational restructuring, downsizing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate overall organization strategy into organisation restructuring, downsizing and governance models - more specifically, the consultant will be responsible for the diagnose, design, delivery and deployment of organisation design initiatives in the organization.
- Identify linkages from organisation design initiatives to leadership, culture and learning and connecting and co-creating solutions with other subject matter experts in Rewards, Learning and Organisational Development and HR.
- Partner with the Senior HR Leaders to activate an organizational strategy (including structure, process & jobs) to align with the newly defined organizational designs.
- Align change management activities to facilitate understanding and adoption of new roles and processes.
Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Job-Reprofiling :
- Design / Revise the methodology for the Job Creation, Job Analysis, Job Evaluation and Job-Reprofiling
- Create and maintain Job matrix of all jobs in the organization
Organization Structure :
- Analyse the current organization structure, develop / review and maintain the rules for the organizational structure creation
- Analyse the span of control in different business units, design and maintain the rules for the span of control
- Conduct regular audits of the organizational structure and recommend changes to make the organization more efficient
Job Descriptions :
- Facilitate the process of creating new job descriptions and put them into the job matrix
- Check the consistency of job descriptions with internal policies and procedures
- Audit the business units as the potential changes of job descriptions are identified
- Work closely with C&B Specialist on the grading of job positions and assigning the correct optimum salary
Candidate Specifications :
- Post Graduate / Masters in HR from reputed university
- 10 - 15 years' experience providing change management strategy development and solutions.
- Experience in managing organizational restructuring and downsizing initiatives
- Certification and / or expertise on Job Analysis and Job Evaluation
- Ability to facilitate culture change within a complex organization.
- Demonstrated success in managing expectations on major change initiatives.
- Ability to understand and problem solve complex organizational systems.
- Ability to clearly explain / communicate complex information and data.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills with high attention-to-detail.
- Demonstrated independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to preserve the confidentiality of information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and workload.