Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:104 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Consultant - Oracle Cloud HCM - IT (6-10 yrs)
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Key Skills: Oracle Fusion HCM - Core HR , Benefits & Compensation
Qualification : MBA/ BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
Work Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Proven track record as an SME in chosen domain.
- Ability to come up with Client POC/POV for integrating/increasing adoption of emerging Tech. like BlockChain, AI et al with the product platform they are associated with.
- Mentor Junior resources within the team, conduct KSS and lessons learnt.
- Flexible to work in stretch opportunities/assignments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Ticket Quality and deliverables review.
- Status Reporting for the project.
- Adherence to SLAs, experience in incident management, change management and problem management.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities by working with clients directly and leading the engagement.
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration.
- Good Team player. Take up cross competency work and contribute to COE activities.
- Escalation/Risk management.