Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1976 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Consultant - Operations Excellence - Pharma Sector - Management Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
Opportunity for Freelancers: - Consultant-Operations Excellence- Pharma
- Our client (Global management consulting firm TIER 1) is undertaking a large operations transformation /profitability improvement program in the Pharma Industry in India.
- The transformation program involves improvements in operations excellence, Quality analysis, Production, R&, etc. and looks at Operations, Quality Improvement and productivity improvement opportunities.
- The program is for 1 year and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground. Now, there is a need of a SOLID OPERATION MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, who can collate all improvement initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed.
- The analyst will work closely with the consultants on the ground and also with the PSE team to various improvement initiatives. The analyst will be part of the consulting team and will travel to the client along with the consulting team.
- Identify and manage operations in 3P contract locations producing fiber-based packaging materials across Asia
- To provide timely insights to improve operations initiatives
- Quality and Service level improvements with manufacturing partners
- Create a performance matrix of contract locations, monitor performance and take actions in case of production variance
- Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiency and enhance productivity
- Ensuring in time and in quality manufacturing of the required product quantities as per production schedule and Managing operation within approved financial guidelines, adhering to the agreed norms of yields, energy, and fixed costs
- Reduce the cost of manufacturing to improve the bottom line
- implement continuous improvement of processes and operation for better productivity and efficiency (Operational Excellence)
- Ensuring equipment reliability/availability and durability by driving an effective and efficient maintenance operation
- Understand MRO (maintenance, Repair, and Operations ) material requirements and ensure that these contract locations keep a minimum inventory of critical components
- Ensuring a safe and EHSQ compliant manufacturing operations
- Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets, including relevant departments accountable to the achievement of budgets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.