Consultant - Operations Excellence - Manufacturing Domain - Big4 (2-10 yrs)
Hiring for Management Consulting Arm of Big 4
MBA is compulsory
1. Asset Optimization
2. Manufacturing Efficiency Improvement / Throughput improvement / Wastage reduction
3. Delivered cost benefits on conversion & shopfloor costs
4. Maintenance practices improvement
5. Lean, Six Sigma, TPM skills on the shop floor
6. Power & Fuel consumption optimization & cost reduction
7. Manpower Optimization - blue collar & white collar
Industries : Textiles, Oil & Gas, Steel and other manufacturing-intensive industries.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Operations Consulting offerings, tools and methodologies, credentials across industries and engagement models
- Deliver projects onsite - under the guidance of the Project Manager - work with the client team as per the designed approach
- Assist the Ops team with primary and secondary research, run qualitative and quantitative analysis as required, identify possible pain areas for target clients and develop client specific decks to support the senior team in Business Development
- Identify Ops opportunities in market and establish first level of connect as guided by Director/Partner
- Address conflicting points of view in the teams they work with, help managers align stakeholders within the firm and in the clients
- Building strong client relationships during delivery and help client personnel identify specific problems and chalk out solutions
- Participate in Business Development activities of the firm; research on potential clients and identify value proposition, proposal making
- Should be extremely conversant with Excel & PPT. A high level of Excel & Analytical skills are a must. Should be able to work across spreadsheets on analytics in excel with key functions. Should be able to make professional presentations in PPT
- Needs to have strong problem solving skills, excellent work ethics, and the ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to client problems across industries.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.