Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:129 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Consultant - Mobile Application Manager (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Mobile Application Manager for a niche management consulting firm based at Bengaluru
The role requires an individual with 4-7 years of experience in managing performance of consumer-facing mobile applications.
Introduce features and opportunities
Responsible for creating features to drive user and revenue growth.
Job Details :
Location : Narayanapura, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru
Role : Permanent ; Individual Contributor
Reports to : Client
Department : Sales Enablement
Work Timings : 5 days working, ; Working from Office Roster basis;
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience :3-7 yrs of experience in managing performance of consumer-facing mobile applications
Education :Strong educational background in engineering, computer science, marketing, management or related discipline or an MBA from a reputed institute
Desirable Skills : Product Marketing, Agile Development, UI/UX designing, Revenue Management, Project Management, Gamification
Skills Required : E-commerce, Product Management, Loyalty Management
1. Learn the nuances of client's apps to pitch and troubleshoot effectively. Stay updated on all product updates, alphas, and betas.
2. Advocate app strategies for client(s) in sync with Business Objectives and make their app a viable/profitable venture by objectively conceptualize research and evaluate new ideas.
3. Identify the product needs, driving new product adoption and ensuring high NPS
4. Responsible for sales support, delivery governance, knowledge management and references
5. Responsible for consulting with senior client executives and helping them drive app usage
6. Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements
7. Analyse data to build great user experience and measure impact to drive app performance by owning KPIs like CPC/CPI/CPR/CPS/CPA/CPL
8. Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback to help shape future development
9. Ensure delivery by demonstrating end-to-end ownership of complex, cross-functional projects
10. Contribute to practice growth through sales support, delivery governance, knowledge management and references
- Proven experience in working with data to drive major app features and improve performance
- Experience in working with UI/UX, dev teams, sales, marketing, data science, analytics & other stakeholders to plan and execute app strategies
- Ability to define business and customer requirements, and translate into efficient, crisp functional specifications
- Prior experience in using at least one analytical tool
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end
- Highly self-driven, with an ability to cope in fast-changing business environment and to respond calmly and rationally
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing user behaviour through prioritization of features & offerings
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Companies worked in
Exp in managing performance of consumer-facing mobile applications. ( yrs)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.