Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:451 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Consultant - Metals & Minerals (5-8 yrs)
- To undertake business-to-business research through telephone interviews (Primary Research) and Secondary search sources, analyse industry trends and data, and generate client focused reports, briefings, presentations and other project material for the Industry vertical for the concerned region.
- Should have 5 to 7 years experience in the relevant field
- Analyse and interpret primary and secondary data.
- To produce high quality market research content on the markets, including market size forecasts, competitive (market share) information and strategic recommendations for our clients.
- Authoring market reports and White papers.
- The main focus of this role would be to create, populate and maintain a team-wide database for quantitative and qualitative information on the Metals & Minerals Vertical mentioned above for Metals & Minerals Market.
- Write reports that are logical and concise with minimal guidance.
- Interact with executives from corporates, government & public sector enterprises, and other specialists in the ecosystem to understand and analyze market trends
- Collate, dissect and analyze data to conduct opportunity analysis, competitive benchmarking and strategic recommendations for business growth
- Continuously monitor the Metals & Minerals Market, and provide insightful quantitative and strategic analysis to our clients through market sector reports.
- Aggregate data held by team analysts and conduct research to retrieve additional data from various official sources (e.g. international/regional organizations, country regulatory bodies, etc.) .
- Format and generate spread sheet reports and/or presentations from available data, when required.
- To contribute directly to confidential custom projects, using specialist industry knowledge and research/strategic analysis skills.
- Participate in regular team meetings and contribute to the content strategy by suggesting how we may integrate data tracking into our client deliverables.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of high quality market research / consulting services.
- Analytical skills- Ability to synthesize data collected with logical reasoning and present findings.
- To develop a strategic thought process in analyzing data.
- Accuracy & Consistency in analysis - Interpretation of data gathered
- Flawless written and exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Quality Adherence.
- Adherence to timelines.
- Strong domain knowledge -Knowledge about metals & minerals ( eg. Steel, Iron Ore , Coal etc) and development of the same. Strong ability to acquire, analyse and manage information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at creating compelling Powerpoint Presentations
- Competent business writing skills.
- Preparation of DKIP. ( Internal process)
- Preparation of Discussion Guide ( Internal Process)
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in building and working with spread sheet-based databases desirable
- Out of box / creative / strategic thinking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.