Senior HR at Tecnova India Private Limited
Views:895 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Consultant - Market Research - Industrial/Automotive (2-5 yrs)
Company : Tecnova India Private Limited
Company website: www.tecnovaglobal.com
Founded in 1984, TECNOVA is a Strategy Consulting firm based in India specializing in providing workable strategy solutions and implementation assistance to foreign companies for leveraging the India advantage. With over 1 million man-hours of consulting work, we work with senior management teams of MNCs to develop modular & flexible strategies to explore the Indian market and minimize the knowledge gap for doing business in India. For new entrants to the Indian market, we provide strategic advice and implementation assistance to reduce entry risk and compress gestation time for break even and profitability. For already existing Indian operations of foreign companies, we provide advisory and transaction services to increase profitability and improve performance. In the last 3 decades, we have served over 1000 global companies, many of them industry leaders (60% of our clients are from among the Fortune 1000) from Europe & USA.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate from a reputed Institute and an MBA (preferred)
Job responsibilities will be:
- Client Servicing Carry out assignments relating to Market research, Strategy consulting, Supply Chain Management, Partner/distributor search, Due diligence for companies under the guidance of a manager
- End to End B2B Industry Analysis and Project Execution capability.
- Assist and support his manager in research, data gathering, analysis and report preparation.
- Managing end-to-end projects involved from project structuring, resource allocation, key stakeholder identification, primary level interviews to gather insights to eventually building the strategic roadmap.
- Meeting companies in India for Primary research
- Client facing role would involve travelling within India / Abroad.
- Collect information through secondary research
- Performed competitive landscaping for various industrial clients to assess market dynamics.
- Managed project risk effectively, ensuring seamless delivery and optimal resource utilization
- Identify business requirements clearly, execute and deliver projects to surpass client expectations
- Understanding of Financial analysis will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of Indian business environment.
- Handling multiple projects at a given point of time.
- Process driven & willing to go extra mile for client satisfaction.
- Extremely willing to do field research.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong analytical ability & presentation skills