Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1429 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Consultant - Manpower Optimization & Utilization - Manufacturing - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (5-20 yrs)
- We are looking for an Advisor/Consultant to work with TIER 1 Management Consulting firm working in areas manufacturing to help their client for better manpower utilization.
- Already there is a team of the consultants which is caring out various improvement initiative on the ground, now there is a need of strong manufacturing expert to enhance the production process operations, optimizing resource utilization, streamlining processes/procedures to facilitate smooth production process & enhance productivity.
What we need :
1. Should have demonstrated Leadership skills to delivered continual business growth of any organization with optimum usage of resources, cost control & improving productivity.
2. Should have strong exposure to a gamut of manufacturing functions such as system development, strategic planning, experienced in TPM, safety, maintenance & quality function.
3. Key skills should include :- sound technical knowledge, budget planning, manpower utilization and managing co-pack operation, and blended with strong interpersonal and people management ability, handling ER & IR issues, involvement in various organizational initiatives
4. Should be proficient in spearheading talent development & employee relation activities and setting priorities for improving the competence of the team
5. Excellent communication and relationship management skills with an aptitude for collaborating with internal & vendor,executives, Management leadership team, and key stakeholders to identify business needs and to develop winning solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.