Research Associate at Antal International
Views:446 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consultant - Manpower Optimization & Utilization - Manufacturing - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (5-20 yrs)
- We are looking for an Advisor/Consultant to work with TIER 1 Management Consulting firm working in areas manufacturing to help their client for better manpower utilization.
- Already there is a team of the consultants which is caring out various improvement initiative on the ground, now there is a need of strong manufacturing expert to enhance the production process operations, optimizing resource utilization, streamlining processes/procedures to facilitate smooth production process & enhance productivity.
What we need :
1. Should have demonstrated Leadership skills to delivered continual business growth of any organization with optimum usage of resources, cost control & improving productivity.
2. Should have strong exposure to a gamut of manufacturing functions such as system development, strategic planning, experienced in TPM, safety, maintenance & quality function.
3. Key skills should include :- sound technical knowledge, budget planning, manpower utilization and managing co-pack operation, and blended with strong interpersonal and people management ability, handling ER & IR issues, involvement in various organizational initiatives
4. Should be proficient in spearheading talent development & employee relation activities and setting priorities for improving the competence of the team
5. Excellent communication and relationship management skills with an aptitude for collaborating with internal & vendor,executives, Management leadership team, and key stakeholders to identify business needs and to develop winning solutions