Senior Consultant at Totl RPO
Views:313 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager - Indirect Tax - CA/CPA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-20 yrs)
Your experience counts!
- MBA from a Tier-1 B-school. CA or CPA
- 5+ years of work experience preferably in financial areas order to cash, source to pay, record to report with tax relevance
- Must have at least 3 full lifecycles implementation experience in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or tax technology:
- Tax Type - VAT, GST, SUT, WHT, Digital Compliance Reporting
- ERP - SAP or Oracle
- Tax Technologies - Vertex O Series, OneSource, SOVOS
- Tax add-on tools - Vertex Accelerator, OneSource Global Next, LCR-Dixon
- Deep understanding of multiple tax types and business processes
- Must have experience in handling a team of 5-10 resources independently
- Experience in digital reporting, compliance and e-invoicing solutions
- Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment, both onshore and offshore
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients. Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.