Recruiter at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:838 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Consultant/Manager - New IT - IIM/XLRI/MDI/FMS (4-12 yrs)
- Managing large and complex programs and projects including Complex deal structures, Mobilization and governance of major change programs from inception to maintenance and Leveraging new technologies and methodologies to drive business value
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a - to-be- enterprise environment.
- Agile: Agile Maturity assessment, Hands-on experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations, experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.), Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile Transformation Familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc.
- DevOps: DevOps Maturity assessment, defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework, Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains, Experience in two or more DevOps tools.
- Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs.
- Experience in working with large UK&I clients (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
- Minimum of 8-11 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies