Manager at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:995 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Consultant/Manager - Internal Audit - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Role with a Big 4 based out of Mumbai
Min Qualification : CA / MBA
Job Description :
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm with new and existing clients
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist in developing new solutions, methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coach, counsel and develop junior team members.
- Assist Managers in driving the business development process on new/existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.