Recruitment Specialist at Superior Group
Views:2902 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Consultant/Manager - Consulting - Marketing Domain - CPG/F&B/FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team.
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery.
- Playing a team management role
Domain Consultant - FB 2016
- Work in the areas of sales & category management, Business planning, Marketing ROI and other related initiatives.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Work directly with the AQ Account manager and with P&L responsibility.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required