Recruitment Specialist at Superior Group
Views:3635 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Consultant/Manager - Consulting - Marketing Domain - CPG/F&B/FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team.
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery.
- Playing a team management role
Domain Consultant - FB 2016
- Work in the areas of sales & category management, Business planning, Marketing ROI and other related initiatives.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Work directly with the AQ Account manager and with P&L responsibility.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.