CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:5932 Applications:1189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Consultant - Management Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
- You will be part of a specialized team focused on bringing Company's cross-line-of-business strategic and operational capabilities to the client which typically involves working on a variety of strategic people topics such as organization design, HR transformation, people cost optimization, M&A /post merger integrations etc., while also leveraging Company's depth in talent strategy development, endowments and foundations investment strategies, strategic work-force planning, large scale transformations etc.
- You will be playing a key role in contributing towards firm development activities such as developing Point of View, recruiting support, etc.
- In addition, you will also be gathering & analyzing data, researching, building proposals, writing document (PPT and/or word) etc.
Education, Experience & Exposure :
- MBA - Premium Institute
- Looking for dynamic professionals with 3-7 yrs. experience
- Previous strategy consulting experience with a top tier strategy / management consulting firm
- Some exposure to - Sales strategy / market entry strategy / Go to market / cost optimization / market size / new market entry / market assessment / HR transformation / Finance transformation / Cost optimization /Due diligence / organization design / operating models / change management / M&A etc.
- Proven ability to independently lead and deliver large project work streams or manage small projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong ability to build successful business relationships with clients and colleagues that enhance operations and profitable revenues
- Strong analytical capabilities - able to create and work with excel models
- Strong power point slide making skills