Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Selectigence HR Solutions
Views:342 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Consultant - Learning & Development - BPO/ITeS (6-10 yrs)
Position : Consultant - Learning & Development
Experience : 6-10 Years
Location : Baner, Pune
Joining time/Notice: 0-15 Days Max
Design, develop and deliver training programs that address training needs on an ongoing basis, by engaging with internal and external stakeholders across the company's geographies. This function and role blends your passion for technology, discipline for process excellence and leadership instinct, open the doors for L&D role.
- Responsible for Talent Development for new hires, core employees as well as fresh graduates.
- Devising identified learning plans - Technical/Management/Project/Process
- Identifying T&D needs and develop programs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with project & resource managers and HR Business Partner
- Become proficient in focus technologies, and, create - how-to- video/PPTs
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Support talent acquisition initiatives - assessment frameworks
Required Skills & Experience:
- The aspect of training covers inductions, soft-skills, MDP, and technical skills.
- 6+ years + in Learning and Development experience in technology domain
- Education Background: MCA, MCM, BE, or Any equivalent software degree
- Implement Training Automation - CBTs, Videos, PPTs on SharePoint
- Portal Managing plans and programs within time and budgets with clear focus on RoI
- Design and develop - train the trainer- program
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs
- Participation in Educational & Research initiatives
- Credible, confident and articulate, with good presentation skills.
- Passion for technical coaching and mentoring and one on one feedback sessions
- Knowledge of SDLC, RDBMS, BI, Agile frameworks is essential