Senior HR Consultant at Novotreeminds Consulting Private Ltd
Views:27888 Applications:2366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1629
Consultant/Lead - CPG/Retail Analytics (3-8 yrs)
For Lead (5-8 years exp)
The role will involve taking accountability of end to end client management including analytics deliverables in CPG domain with the support of a team & be the SPOC for the client for all client interactions. The role will be expected to engage with the client from a Business & Data perspective to engage with the client in terms of solutions to be offered.
Will also lead a team of analysts to delivering projects on time and as per client and senior management expectations. The role would also have a people management aspect and would be responsible for career management of a team of 4-10 members.
For Consultant (3-5 years)
3+ years of work in statistical modelling using variety of statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, Forecasting, decision trees, other segmentation methods, Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Candidates are also expected to oversee the maintenance and enhancements of existing models, algorithms and processes as well as oversee the development and maintenance of code and process documentation.
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling.
- Experience in handling large volume of data and generating meaningful insights out of it that are actionable.
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as SAS or R
- Strong Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Superlative communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations