HR Manager at imdNEXT Consulting Services
Views:2575 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant - IT Governance/Risk/Compliance (2-3 yrs)
IT Governance Risk Compliance Consultant
Key Areas of responsibilities :
Internal & Statutory Audit :
- Liaise with internal and external auditors for various audit requirements of Technology and solutions group, follow-up with internal team. Assist the Auditors in completing a control and risk assessment testing following the documentation of the systems and processes being reviewed.
Audit Report management :
- Preparing an audit issue tracker from the audit report published by the auditors. Follow-up with the process owners to ensure the open audit points are closed as per suggestions provided by Auditor and best practices.
- Preparing an dashboard for management to highlight the progress and current risk pending for compliance one periodic basis
Process Audit and review :
- Perform periodic internal process review to highlight any risk or gaps in the process. Create a test programme to check that the controls are operating in accordance with the process defined.
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualification :
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 2-3 years of related work experience, minimum 2 to 3 years- experience in technology/information risk management and governance
- Should have experience in fields related to IT General Controls / Information Security Controls
- Subject matter expert on technology and information risk management.
- Strong understanding of the industry wide best practices, policies & procedures, technique in the area of risk management
- At least having professional qualification such as ISO 27001 LA
- Experience of documenting processes, policies, procedures, reports etc
- Liaise with stakeholders, internal auditors, external auditors and various teams in facilitating and running audits
- Analyze and categorize IT risks identified across all sources / process.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact with senior management.
- Sound presentation skills including the ability to communicate risk posture, audit finding clearly and concisely
- Project management skills to monitor and track projects effectively and efficiently.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure, tight schedules and flexible hours
- Excellent judgment and proven decision making skills
- Excellent English language skill is a must. Ability to be both an effective listener and influencer is a plus
- Good understanding of IT and its operational setup in banking is a plus
- Preferred background are Risk Management assessment / Audit/Control testing and self-assessment/Information Security experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.