Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:317 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Consultant - Internal Audit - Financial Firm (1-3 yrs)
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements
Required Qualification- CA, Semi Ca, MCOM, MBA