Manager at Sahni Natarajan & Bahl
Views:571 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Consultant - Internal Audit - CA (0-2 yrs)
Qualified Chartered Accountant having following roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Governance, Risks & Compliance, Internal Audits, Process Reviews and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Service Delivery Related Responsibility:
- Execution on client engagements - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Maintain working papers.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Preparation of reports / deliverables / status updates.
- Assist seniors & managers in preparation of audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate the ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Handling data analytics ; Access, ACL, Idea, Power BI, Power Query etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client (process owner / functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
People Related Responsibility:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge work responsibilities.
- Manage assignment teams.
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of engagement review forms.
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation.
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge