Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:361 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Consultant - Infrastructure - Govt & Healthcare Sector (8-10 yrs)
About the job :
Consultant - Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH) - Financial Expert's role is to provide services in financial planning, financial viability analysis of projects, project financing, and cost-benefit analysis and investment For the given project.
Job description :
- Finance Expert should have handled at least 3 assignments n Transaction Advisory with emphasis on Feasibility Study, Preparation, Bid process management, and Plan preparation.
- Undertake activities like fundraising (Debt instruments) and Project Finance experience of Urban Infrastructure.
- Conducts financial viability analysis and develops reports for proposed developments.
- Prepares possible financing methods and options to realize projects.
Project Location : Nava Raipur
- Experience level (Overall 8+ years in Urban Real Estate)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting and/or Project Management and /or Development of Infrastructure and/or Urban and/or Real Estate Projects.
- Government projects: At least 3 years in advising Central Govt. and/or State Govt. and/or Govt. Undertakings / agencies / authorities/ boards / Urban local bodies (ULB).
Qualification (Any of the below combinations only):
- B.Tech (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) AND MBA (Finance) or Master's (Finance)
- B.Arch AND MBA (Finance) or Master's in Finance
CTC Offered - 18 - 20 LPA