Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1418 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - IFRS/GAAP (1-5 yrs)
- Provide accounting advisory support and research to clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Assist with Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies that need a change in their financial reporting to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, financial instruments, revenue recognition, and provide fresh-start accounting support to clients upon emergence from bankruptcy
- Coordinate with on-shore technical accounting teams to understand their accounting issue(s) and provide research assistance on an as-needed basis on U.S. GAAP and IFRS accounting pronouncements.
- Author on an as-needed basis white-papers, position papers, etc., on technical accounting matters for which research was performed. To research and author proactively, accounting white papers, position papers, etc. relating to current and anticipated industry/economic developments in such a way that these can then be used to pitch to potential clients for firm services.
- Manage a team of technical accounting researchers providing services to onshore engagement teams.
- Prepare and present accounting findings and concepts
- Support onshore business development related to areas such as proposals for new business, US GAAP/IFRS convergence, new accounting pronouncements and other regulatory changes which impact accounting decisions
CA- WITH 1- 5 YEARS EXP Strong understanding of US GAAP, SEC guidelines and IFRS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
PLEASE apply on email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.